Are you a sports lover who suffers from heel pain during the morning? Or are you looking online for the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis to reduce your heel pain? Or maybe is it the soreness or discomfort due to the inflammation in the rearfoot?
Then, don’t worry, we have got you covered. Our team has worked really hard to filter out the best-reviewed shoes for plantar fasciitis feet.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
It is a pain in the bottom heel due to the inflammation of tissues in the foot. In this medical condition, the patient suffers from pinching pain, usually in the morning. However, the aching decreases as you walk, stand & sit for long hours during the day.
What are the Causes of Plantar Fasciitis Feet?
Following are the reasons why your feet suffer from such orthopaedic conditions:
- Excess Pressure on Injured Ligament:
Putting strain on injured foot muscles due to over-exercising or walking can cause inflammation.
- Side Effect of a Foot Disease:
People suffering from reactive arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis can develop plantar fasciitis.
- Age Factor & Poor Shoes:
Wearing shoes with maximum ground striking & minimum cushioning can lead to heel pain.
How the Best Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis Can Help Fix your Pain?
The right shoes with biomechanical features can help your plantar fasciitis feet in the following ways:
- The wider foot space design will put reduced pressure & stress on the plantar fascia.
- Good cushioning & padding in the footwear will provide less heel to toe striking.
- Fabric, textile or synthetic-based exterior framework will keep feet sweat-free.
An Ultimate List of the Best Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
Below is a comprehensive list of the most outstanding footwear that you can purchase to relieve plantar fasciitis issues.
- Brooks Women’s Glycerin 18
- Ryka Women’s Sky Walking Shoe
- Akk Women’s Sneakers Walking Shoe
- STQ Breathable Lightweight Sneakers
- Ryka Women’s Influence Cross Trainera
- Brooks Women’s Ghost 13 Running Shoe
- Mishansha Lightweight Athletic Sneakers
- Skechers Women’s Arch Fit-Sunny Outlook Sneaker
- D’Lites Memory Foam Lace-up Sketchers Sneaker for Women
- Skechers Sport Men’s Vigor 2.0 Trait Memory Foam Sneaker
Our Top Favorite Picks
Brooks has been working on manufacturing the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis for many decades. It has designed a model whose name is women’s glycerin 18. This footwear model is available in the following colours: Kentucky turbulence grey, black-blue, barberry purple calypso etc.
Moreover, the shoe has a rubber bottom sole that will protect your knees & ankles from slip accidents. You can walk safely on both wet & greasy surfaces wearing this footwear. The DNA loft foot bedding gives an extra comfy & relaxing feel to people suffering from flat foot issues.
Furthermore, to increase the level of breathability, the company designers have used an exterior mesh body. It will keep your feet dry & sweat-free after an intense walking session. The shoe holds a PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe & has an APMA seal of acceptance. Thus, it guarantees the quality & standard of the design & raw material used.
- Weighs 2 Pounds
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber bottom outsole sole
- Available in 25 different colours
- DNA LOFT provides pillow soft underfoot foaming
- Best for road running, cross-training & gym session
- Engineered mesh upper body for enhanced breathability
- It has a plush transition zone for a smoother heel to toe steps
- Features internal stretch bootie which expands as you walk
- Is certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe & has an APMA seal of acceptance
- Offers neutral support with maximum cushioning for shock absorption
Ryka is famous for manufacturing both training & casual shoes for women. One of them is Sky walking shoes. It is available in the following shades: black pink, black blush, frost grey aqua, sky iron grey, white blue etc.
Furthermore, the product designers have made this shoe in a wide variety of sizes. Thus, whether you have a wide or narrow foot, it can accommodate all. Moreover, the EVA midsole offers better good foot stability & balance to the lower body. Besides this, the company has used leather & synthetic material to add a stylish touch to shoes outer look.
Moreover, the bottom footbed has memory foam cushioning to absorb high energy impacts. It also contains, latex base to protect the sole from suppression due to body weight. Lastly, the TPU shank support provides good hold & alignment to the body. Hence, all their features make them the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis.
- Weighs 10 Ounces
- Imported commodity
- Available in 10 colours
- Size ranges from 5 till 11-foot width
- Leather & synthetic based outer body
- EVA midsole with TPU midfoot shank support
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Synthetic rubber bottom outsole for improved traction
- Memory Foam with latex base to prevent compression of the footbed
- Breathable mesh with leather overlays to support outer body framework
Akk has earned a good reputation in making skin-friendly & breathable footwear for ladies. Therefore, it has launched sneakers walking shoes for women. This article is available in the following shades: All black, B1803, All black, peach, purple, beige, Z1804 Wine red, Z1804 Grey etc.
Moreover, the upper body has a Crisscross lacing mechanism to provide good ankle & rearfoot grip. Hence, you will suffer less from loose-fitting slip accidents. It is available in a massive variety of size measurements to fit all foot types. Therefore, it can accommodate different lengths & foot widths. Besides this, the footwear features a breathable mesh upper body.
Furthermore, the MD rubber outsole provides good foot traction & grip on both wet & oily surfaces. In addition, to minimize the level of high impact shocks hitting your lower limbs, the shoe has memory foam. To add extra comfort, at the foot insert, a soft padded collar is present. It provides easy slide-in of the foot. Thus, their overall characteristics make them the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis.
- Weighs 14.39 ounces
- Rubber bottom outsole
- Zig zag lacing closure mechanism
- Size ranges from 6 till 11.5-foot width
- Features non-slip MD rubber bottom outsole
- Memory foam insole to absorb high impact shocks
- Flexible sole & outer body for enhanced twisting & bending
- Soft padded collar with a soft inner lining to prevent pinky feet
- Soft, breathable mesh upper for enhanced ventilation in the shoe space
The STQ company has the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis. One of their models is the breathable, lightweight sneaker. It is available in the following colour options: all Black, Pink Mix, Purple, Dark Grey, Teal, grey-black, taupe etc. You can choose any of these colours that match your fashion sense.
Moreover, the shoe mouth company has added an elastic cuff; hence it will help in an effortless slide in. Women who have wider or narrower feet don’t need to worry because it has a wide range of sizes.
Furthermore, to give an ultra-lightweight feel to the shoe, the product designers have used a knit upper body. Besides this, the rebound sole will provide a forward kick to the foot while running or walking. In addition, a roomy round toe will provide support in long-standing (8 to 10 hours) job activities.
- Weighs 15.2 Ounces
- Available in 19 different colours
- Elastic Cuff for easier slide in of the foot
- Size ranges from 5.5 till 10.5-foot width
- Lightweight & stretchable knit upper body for good fitting
- STQ thick rebound sole with air cushioning for shock absorption
- Features a wide round toe for all-day standing jobs like shopping, dancing, nursing etc.,
Ryka is a leading footwear brand making the best tennis shoes for Plantar Fasciitis. It has introduced women’s influence cross trainer for flat foot people. This model is an imported commodity with a lacing closure mechanism.
Hence, it will keep your feet in the correct posture with improved ankle grip. Moreover, the product designers have used a textile-based exterior body. Thus, your feet will experience increased breathability, keeping them sweat-free.
In addition, the bottom sole has fuse layers that protect the shoe body from wear & tear. Thus, it will increase the durability of the product. The outer sole has pivot points that offer good stability & balance to the foot during working out. Besides this, the shoe has a dual-density midsole to provide premium quality foamy cushioning.
- Weighs 1.2 pounds
- Imported commodity
- Available in 15 colours
- Lace-up closure mechanism
- 100% fabric-based exterior body
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Flex-foil and Direct Fuse layers offer stability & support
- Traction bottom rubber sole with footprint design & pivot points
- Dual-density foam midsole with high impact N-Gage EVA energy return for cushioning
Brooks is a big name in the shoe industry, producing the best tennis shoes for plantar Fasciitis. They have manufactured Ghost 13 running shoes for such people. This model is available in pink black white, white, black nightlife, grey navy parasailing, ebony blue, pink, peacoat Lilac etc.
Moreover, the rubber bottom outer sole adds maximum traction & grip on slippery & wet surfaces. Thus, saving your ankles & joints from injuries & accidents. It does not causes rubbing or bruises; hence it has earned PDAC A5500 certification diabetic shoe with APMA Seal of Acceptance.
Furthermore, the 3D print adds a lot of styles & a modern look to the outward body. The segmented Crash Pad will save your feet from damage due to shocks. In addition, the Bio Mogo DNA offers extra cushioning & comfort to the fore & rear foot.
- Weighs 2 pounds
- Imported product
- Rubber bottom outsole
- Available in 21 variety of colours
- Best for road running, cross-training & gym sessions
- Is a certified PDAC A5500 diabetic shoe with APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Engineered mesh outer body with 3D Fit Print for better outer appearance
- Features segmented crash pad for smoother heel-to-toe transitions & stride
- Has neutral support high energizing Bio MoGo DNA & DNA LOFT cushioning for comfort
Mishansha has been creating versatile shoes for both men & women. It has launched a model of lightweight athletic footwear that are the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis. It is available in the following range of colours: Orange, grape purple, light blue, rose, coral pink, coal-black etc.
Moreover, the manufacturing process of this sneaker takes place in China. The footwear contains foamy air cushioning to provide an extra layer of foot protection from shocks. In addition, the rubber sole will provide friction & resistance against slip accidents.
Furthermore, the knitted textile-based helps in giving snug fitting to the shoe body & accelerated breathability in foot space. The inner body has a sponge lining to give extra comfort to the foot. Besides, the sneaker has arch support to provide stability to the foot according to their foot contours.
Hence, the shoe design makes it ideal for running, walking, working, weight training, park, boating, cycling, jogging, garden, driving etc.
- Made in China
- Imported product
- Weighs 1.01 Pounds
- Available in 29 different colours
- Features shock-absorbing air cushioning
- Ideal for indoor & outdoor physical activities
- Non-slip & durable rubber bottom outer sole
- Lightweight & breathable knitted fabric based exterior body
- Arch support insole provides correct foot positioning & extra comfort
- Wear-resistant Sole has oxford patch for increased friction & anti-skid function
- Sponge inner lining: offers skin protection & reduces the friction between foot & shoe
Sketcher shoes are one of the most popular items in our list of the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis. This time it is a women’s arch fit-sunny outlook sneaker. It is available in the following shades: grey pink, black, black-white, navy light blue, natural, light pink, Nero etc.
Moreover, being an imported commodity, the shoe has a lacing mechanism that provides a snug fit to the shoe. Besides this, the bottom sole has synthetic raw material. Thus, it makes the shoe less bulky & flexible for a smoother stride.
Furthermore, it contains a cushioned midsole to offer enhanced stability & balance to the foot. The shoe has a removable arch fit that adjusts according to foot contours, hence preventing pain. In addition, the pillow-like soft cushioning & inner lining gives a silky & spongy feel to the foot space. Lastly, the mesh knit fabric exterior body provides better ventilation to the shoe while running.
- Made in Vietnam
- Weighs 2.2 pounds
- Available in 7 colours
- Imported commodity
- Lace closure mechanism
- Synthetic bottom outsole
- Features cushioned lightweight midsole
- Removable Arch Fit insole to provide stability
- Soft and lightweight textile inner lining for smoother foot space feel
- Mesh knit fabric upper body with hot melt overlays at the toe and heel for support
Sketcher shoes have gained positive customer feedback due to their high-quality shoes. It has manufactured women’s D’Lites memory foam lace-up sneaker. This model is available in the following shades: Black, white, grey-white, navy white, silver black, taupe, light pink, white etc.
Moreover, this imported product has a rubber bottom outsole. Thus, it provides strong ground grip & traction on wet & greasy surfaces. Hence, it will reduce the possibility of falling or tripping accidents.
The footwear has good platform height, which distributes your entire body weight on the sole. The elevation/heel height helps in putting less pressure on the lower limbs. In addition, the designers have used leather & synthetic as the primary raw material for the manufacturing of the outer body. Hence, all these characteristics make it the best shoes for plantar fasciitis.
- Weighs 10.6 ounces
- Imported commodity
- Flexible rubber bottom outsole
- Platform height measures around 1 inch
- Lightweight with one 1/4-inch bottom heel
- Leather and synthetic exterior body structure
Sketcher shoes have made it to our list of the ten best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis. We have selected sports men’s vigour 2.0 trait memory foam sneaker as a good option for flat feet people. This model is available in brown, black, black, navy grey, charcoal black, taupe black etc.
Moreover, the product designers have used softer & durable rubber materials for the manufacturing of the outsole. Thus, it will reduce the risk of skidding accidents & bruise injuries. Besides this, this article is available in extra wide sizes as well.
Furthermore, to provide extra stretchability & flexibility to the shoe body, the product specialists have selected leather & textile material. They have added cooling micro-perforation on the exterior body. Thus, this will give the benefit of improved airflow in the foot space. Hence, you will not suffer from bacterial or fungal growth due to sweat buildup.
- Weighs 12.1 Ounces
- Imported commodity
- Available in five colours
- Rubber bottom outer sole
- Platform height is 0.25 inches
- Leather & textile-based external body
- Cooling micro-perforations on top body
- Size ranges from 6.5 till 16. X wide foot width
Buying Guide-Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
Following are the key characteristic that you must look for in a good flat feet shoe:
Wider Forefoot Toe Box:
Generally, the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis must have a roomy toe box to put less pressure on the forefoot. Hence, this will allow your toes to spread & splay. It will help in the alignment & positioning of your toes & lower limbs. Thus, longer sports activities will not cause swelling of the forefoot joints.
Excellent Foamy Cushioning:
Since you are already suffering from a medical condition (plantar fasciitis), thus go for shoes that have footbed padding. It will minimize the impact of high energy shocks & rebounds. Hence, protecting your feet from further worsening of your injury condition. The cushioning will provide your feet with a pillow-like soft feel.
Good Bottom Arch Support
The best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis mostly can accommodate customized orthotics for arch support. This extra sole follows the contour or shape of the foot. Hence, you will not feel pain in the lower limbs & leg muscles. You will experience less stress & pressure on your foot ligaments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Is walking barefoot good for plantar fasciitis?
Yes, barefoot activities enhance the balance & posture of your foot.
Q) Is walking bad for plantar fasciitis?
When suffering from plantar fasciitis, walking in small steps can heal your pain. It will provide stretchability & flexibility to the foot.
Q) What aggravates plantar fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis gets bad due to over usage of injured muscles, intensive running & jumping.
Q) Why do I have Plantar Fasciitis in only one foot?
Plantar fasciitis develops due to a falling accident or sprain damaging only one foot.
For Reviews About Click::An Expert Guide to Choosing the Best Shoes for Bunions